- highly absorbent fleece surface
- selfadhesive foil underside
- strong abrasion resistent
- solvent resistent
- clean cutting line
- optimal working saftey
Made in Germany!
- the underground has to be clean, dry, free of dust, tensile strength, pressure-resistant and free of release agents
- put the fleece with the foil side down and enroll it
- don't place it over cables, hoses and other hindrances. It can cause tripping hazards.
- cut it into the length you want with scissors or a knife
- lay several tracks only with 10 cm overlap
- use adhesive tape on the overlaps and lines
- always check the planarity and bonding
- if you use it on stairs fix the sides of the fleece with suitable adhesive tape firmly and always check the firm hold before starting to work. (Use only with suitable adhesive tapes)
Hint: The liquid impermeable foil prefents the diffusion from the underground. The usage on natural stone, fresh oiled or still wet undergrounds can lead to permament discolouration! Because of different materials, undergrounds and other influences please test the ground before using!
Disposal: This covering fleece can be disposed in compliance with the local regulations with e.g. dried paint or plaster residues in household waste.