How do I use BlitzTape correctly?
It is quite easy: Using BlitzTape is easy as pie. It is this simple: Stretch the repair tape to about four times its length. Keep it stretched and wrap it around the object you want to fix. After a short time, the silicone band permanently bonds itself. By the way: The more you stretch the silicone tape, the faster it will bond. Nothing could be easier than using our self-amalgamating repair tape / silicone tape / sealing tape!
BlitzTape: Technical data
- Elasticity of at least 400 percent
- Can withstand up to eight bar
- Can be used at a maximum of: -65 °C to +260 °C
- Can be used permanently at: -60 °C to +200 °C
- Stays flexible until -60 °C
- Isolates up to 8000 V
- Solvent resistant
- Removable without residues